Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 days memorable trip wiv Utar Friends

Taiping …
After finished my foundation, my holidays was started. My friends organized a trip to Taiping and Bukit Merah. Our 1st destination is Maxwell Mountain. The scenery there really nice especially the weather is fresh and cold. I grab my opportunity to take some photos along the road^^. We took a specially car up to the mountain. Along the road, we shouted loudly cz the road was really very narrow and the driver drove very fast and skillful. The driver driving while eating popcorn, so geng and hao lian lo…beh tahan him nia...haha..XD..

We took about half an hour to reach the destination. All mcc after get out from that car…haha..XD.. Luckily no ppl vomit along the road. After reached half of the mountain, we stil nid walk about 5minutes to reach NEST which is the huz we stayed and overnite^^

The huz has no fans but still felt cold^^ but the most I hate is a lot of insects. I had bitten by a small bee. I think that is a male bee…haha..XD.. maybe is me too sweet so he tot I am honey. Haha..XD.. That is the 1st time I bitted by bee. He bitted my toe and my toe bengkak. I felt damn pain although a small bite…>.<… My friends still laugh my toe bengkak..ToT… Fortunately one of my friends there lend me her glister which cn make my toe hilang bengkak...haha..XD.. really thanks to her. At nite, We had barbeque and ate a lot there. A lot of food were prepared to be panggang. That nite I was very full. After dinner we had our own activities. My friends start gambling while I jz watching them beside and sms wiv my cute friend. Haha…XD… The line there is really bad.. My messages hard to send so i left my friends and find a place that had full line continue my chatting…XD… After that 2 of my friends joined me and we chat about ‘smtg’…haha..XD… Tat nite we sleep very EARLY in the morning. We sembang at the living room like family meeting…XD… We plan to wake up at 4.30 am to c the sunrise bt failed..==”.. We all sleep till like pig and miss the nice moment. Haizzz…..>.<… After breakfaz, we grabbed our opportunity to take some photos.


Bukit Merah…
After taking lunch at Taiping, we started our journey to Bukit Merah. Hooray…^^ The weather of that day is still consider nice…haha..XD…not so hot. We all so pia bubuh sunblock on our whole body included boys..haha..all scared will become dark. All play till so siao at there.. XD I also terminum water when playing water there. I also grabbed my opportunity to bully them haha..XD..especially to them that duno swimming…haha…I made their ‘boat’ sink and treat them drink some sea water^^ am I very naughty?? I dn think so…Haha..XD

After tired playing, we plan to leave le..haha..XD… after bath I saw myself become so dark ad…so sad…haizz…my hair also become damn dry..ToT… duno when cn I turn to fair a bit…ToT…
After leave Bukit Merah, we depart go to eat seafood o…haha…XD….i had the opportunity to take some photos of sunset which really very nice. Haha…XD..i long time din watch sunset n sunrise ad…haha….XD…

Sungai Siput
At nite, we went to one of our friends’ huz. We overnite there^^. Her bangloo is really big and nice… we celebrated friend’s birthday there and held a fairwell for 2 friends who left Utar going to Penang study Law and one is moving to Setapak continue her degree studies. Tat nite I think I m the 1st one who cried when the 1st song was music up. We all grabbed our opportunity to say out our heart words. Among us got friends talk while crying… the scene become damn warm and sad. I really sad tat nite. I really hard to c him leaving us. He is really a good and nice guy tat I never meet. I appreciated his helpful and treat us good. I really will miss him…ToT… Take care friends… wish u 2 all the best^^ friendship 4ever^^…

Tats all for our 2days trip. We all enjoyed ourselves and gain some memorable time 2geter. After tis trip duno when we all still can gather like tis again.. I will remember and miss tis moment. I believed our friendship nvr end if we keep in touch. Friends, let us hold ours memory together whatever when v r…… Appreciated each other ba^^ TAKE CARE ALL…

Tan Chee Keat…I will MISSsssssssssssssssss u…

No comments:

Post a Comment