Friday, April 30, 2010

Special and nice dinner..^^

2day i had a special date wiv someone...
tis all hapenned in unexpected....
i had my dinner wiv my new friend...^^

He is so cute and funny....
he suddenly invite me for dinner...
after considering, i agreed..
He treat me japanese food...
wahhh....he reli so nice...
i nvr have japanese food..
tis is the 1st time and i was treated...
wow...damn nice^^
nvr have someone treat me so expensive dinner..

during having dinner, we talk a lot...
we took 3 hrs for our dinner....
we talk about his story, interest, n so on...
after this talk i jz noe about him..

i reli cnt expect that he is that kind of ppl by c his face...
his charateristic and interest is reli not match his face...hahaha..XD...
he also is a gentleman...
he treat me good and politely when having dinner...^^
reli unbelievable....haha..XD

we chatting very happilly and he also very funny...
we talk about lame and cool things and laugh for 3 hrs..
tis is the 1st time i had 3 hrs dinner....hahaha...XD
he reli has almost same level of talking cold jokes with me...
so happy and nice chatting wiv him..
i reli had a nice memorable dinner wiv him...
nxt time my turn to treat him bec^^

No comments:

Post a Comment