Sunday, May 16, 2010

emm.....mmmmm...

Long time din touch my blog ad…feel so weird…. Haha…After bec from trip, I jz stay at home shaking my leg and do ntg. Everyday I jz keep repeating same things at home which are Eat , watch movie and sleep as my lifestyle.haha…=D… I appreciated tis lifestyle because after finish my holiday, busy study degree life will be started. Tat time sure cnt so free like tis le…. >.<... During this boring holiday, I miss my friends especially my dear..Jenny…=D.. But she seldom sms me…sien nia her…duno bz wat…lolz… alwz wn me on9 but she sendiri cnt on9 also…>.<”…. Luckily got gam gam acc me when I damn boring..^^..actually v all also boring at home..haha….miss the moment v play and yc….haha…=D…but I think tis will become our memory le…. I think v hard to gather and play like be4 ad….>.<..

I plan to change myself when tis degree life started. I promised to study more hard so that can score in my degree. i cant so lazy like when foundation and cnt get result as I aimed…my characteristic also nid to be changed. I noe be4 my style reli make my friends around me felt so tired and annoying. So, I swear I will improved myself . Someone had told me my bads ad and I appreciated. I will change to be nice but plz la…I sometime manja because I nid ppl sayang me ma^^ plz dn suan me la….=D…all gals also wn ppl sayang ma… la la la~~

No comments:

Post a Comment