Thursday, May 20, 2010

Friendship between boy and gal cn long lasting??

Izit Guy make friend easily when interested in someone and also will forget someone easily when find other more interested ppl ?? I met one guy. From beginning we chat everyday and chat a lot. We kidding, telling cold jokes , talk about own interest and so on. But when time going on, we suddenly become so cold. I also duno y… mayb he felt boring chat wiv me ad ba… from that day I lost jor 1 chattable friend le…ZZzzzz.. we become stranger and din contact at all. How cn friendship suddenly change to become stranger. Maybe I expected too high for friendship. Although I disappointed but nw I meet another one cute friend^^

My cute friend, I long time din c him le..=D… miss him lo…Haha…I noe he also missing me^^although I keep contact with him but I reli duno wat is running in his mind. Should I trust wat he said to me??? I reli no idea. I reli duno is that his real side? His mouth is reli sweet and alwz jz hear good words from his mouth…izit all guy also will say good sweet words to gals?? Haha..=D…but nice to chat with him. Nice to have a friend like him…^^ I think when I bec Kampar he is the 1st person I will meet…=D…but he almost wn to moved le…. Moved to the further place from me…but this wont become our friendship distance ba..^^ hope our relationship cn longer lasting^^

No comments:

Post a Comment