Tuesday, May 25, 2010

kampar again...

1st day at kampar after foundation graduated. 2day is a tired day....i took 5 n the half hours sitting in the bus. damn boring , tired and pening.

When reached kampar i rushing to skul settle smtg... i seem like having skul tour...rushing here and ther in skul...make me blurr...@.@... finally got my result slip and student bill...bt not yet register...lolz...2day cnt meet my cute friend..haizz...a bit disappointed...bt nvm....sure will meet one day..hahaha..=D..

At nite i shopping wiv my new friend called grapes..haha...2nite is the 1st time meet him.... luckily i cn recognise him...hahaha...XD....although v failed to buy the things v planned to buy, but he still acc me shopping..haha...

Nw...at my room...actually is in oven...damn HOT nw.... i sweating in my room... Oh My God....i damn miss my air-cond....y here din hav air-cond leh???? who cn install one for me...T.T
tis is my 1st day at kampar eh story le.... boring leh...haha...bo bian...>.<...

No comments:

Post a Comment