Tuesday, November 16, 2010

真搞不懂~!!!

2day i sleep jor whole day...and skipped my class.... i also duno y....i felt so so so so tired...from morning sleep till evening jz wake up for my dinner...wat is happening to me???HEADACHE~~ HEART PAIN!!! this is the 1st time i sleep jor whole day....

some friends asking me smtg happen??? i reli duno how to tell them.... i noe they are concerning me.....bt i reli alright.... mayb i too tired ad.... physical and mentally tired ba...i keep smilling in front of them so that they wont so worry about me.... i reli fine...i no more be4 geh Apple... i m tough gal now....nothing can beat me down...xD

got one friend say me alwz keep my sadness in heart...actually i do so cz dn wn be be4 geh MoMo Apple again.... laz time geh me alwz bring sadness to u all....u all sure very fan wif me ba....my dear also feel angry when i Momo...xD... nowadays geh Lemon wont like tat anymore....LEmon now is reborn..xD..jz will share HAPPINESS wif u all....nt sadness....

i hope i can cry out....bt i failed to do so....i duno y..b4 i cry easily... watch touching movie also will cry....bt now...when facing problem and hurted.... there are no tears coming out from my eyes...how could this happen??? i try my best to cry....bt...unsuccessfully....i reli hope can drunk....bt dn wn bring problems to my friends...lolz...xD...better dn wn think too much la...

BE TOUGH LeMon~!!! i noe i can make it...xD...SMILE (^o^)

No comments:

Post a Comment