Thursday, October 14, 2010

The last nite holiday at my sweet home~~

2nite is the laz nite i acc my parents at home... suddenly so berat hati wan leave here... i think after 2 months i jz will bec to here again....

I will miss my mum meleter me...xD...actually i love mum meleter me...cz she reli care of me^^ i will miss mum's damn tasty cooking too... bec jor kampar no one cook delicious food for me liao...T.T...5555....bt mum said she dn wn me miss her dn wn me bec home acc her wor... cz everytime i bec home then she nid to cook for me...very tired wor....xD...

I also will miss my dad....he is so concern about me...more gan chiong me than myself...xD..
everyday he working so hard...bringing tired body reach home bt still will talk to me wif him smilling face^^ sometimes i will help him in his work hope can reduce his work load....

my bed~~ i also will miss u...xD...i spent a lot of time on my comfort bed...haha...when nite i sure will lying on my bed on9....xD...

sei fo loh....cham....when packing i jz realise i gt many things bring bec to kampar....i jz have 2 hand how to carry so many things....T.T....gao meng arhhhhhh.... thinking about nid to sit 5 and 1/2 hrs bus den i started to sweat ad....==...i hate sit bus larrr...bt no choice...T.T....
i 2mr sure will pengsan @@ again...aiyoyo...hw nice if i no nid sit long journey bus....haizz...

thats all for this post la...lazy write liao...xD...continue wif my packing...bb alor star...hihi kampar....i m coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment